Sunday, October 4, 2009

first of October

I'm here since 4 days, E since a bit longer, lets say one month. E is already more or less settled, I'm new. Enthusiastic, ridiculous. I didn't saw too much, any touristic places beside biking down Broadway and Times Square or some paths in CP. But I'm impressed even when I go to the closest grocery. Well I'm excited. And there is so many things everywhere around and they all try to attract me. Apparently with a good effect.
Thursday I met the first Polish. On the Broadway and 111th street. An ageless lady with a remarkable composition of ribbons on her head. She was standing on a walkway damning and blessing the pedestrians: I wish your legs will burn in the eternal fire of Hell, shall your asses go straight to the most wet part of Heaven and so on. She asked also for the distruction of the Columbia University and other institutions nearby. Of course she didn't forget about blaming all passers-by for the degeneration of the world. And all that in a really impressive Polish, mixing the biblical and krebstone dicourse with a kind of dadaist poetics and a lot of succesfull bitter invocations. A Polish witch. Welcome on board!
Yesterday looking for a store (mysteriously become evanescent) we found out that our neighborhood is, or at least was at some point, the "little Hungary". Good to know. To celebrate that we made an investment in a Hungarian bakery. Surprisingly big investment but after all the cherry and cheese strudels were enough gorgeous for their price.
L

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete