Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Snow Day






We had belived that now there will be only the spring. We had remarqued the firsts buds and the yellow blossom of forsythia. And then, one day, it had come. It started during the night. When we woke up there was this strange calmness and silence in the air. When we opened the curtains everything was covered by the thick sheet of a white. And this white was still comming down in its fairytale motion.
When I got out with the camera I heard the female voice from the white car: hi sweety! why wouldn't you take a photo of my big ass taking this big white ass out from the snow, ha?
It become sure that our way to Columbia campus that day will be a bit different...
At the campus we dicovered that snow in NYC means not only fun but also a disaster. The mayor of the city announced "The Snow Day" and closed all the public institutions, including schools, universites, libraries and so on. And everyone got a day off because of the snow...Unfortunately the snow started to melt so quickly... The white tourned in to the usually, and that was the real disaster...

3 comments:

  1. Good morning again!
    I´m so sorry but I just wrote comments to the wrong place. I meaned to comment the last blogside. Try to find them.
    Maggie and Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maggie & thank you Miranda
    It's nice to know that someone is reading our posts
    best greetings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete